Музыкана peoples.ru

Devil Came To Me

Devil came to me

and he said: I know what you need

devil came to me

and he said: you just follow me.

This is the end but I'm not surprised

you will burn in hell

do you know now why?



I lied for you, I lied for you,

I lied for you, I lied for you.

The moon was red and night became my friend

but the stars were evil

and they said: like you were

The moon was red and night became my friend

but the stars were evil

and they said: hey, like you were

this is just the end

you will burn in hell tell us if you're scared.



Devil came to me

and he said: I know what you need

devil came to me

and ha said: what you need it's me

This is the end but I'm not surprised

you will burn in hell

do you know now why?

The moon was red and the night became my friend

but the stars were evil

and they said: hey, like you were

this is just the end

you will burn in hell tell us if you're scared.



Everybody say now I will take the lessons

that I forgot to learn at school

and they go like: everybody say you deserve

what you get

but oh no, I didn't meant to hurt.



I lied for you, I lied fror you

I lied for you, I lied for you.

The moon was red and night became my friend

but the stars were evil

and they said: like you were.

The moon was red and night became my friend

but the stars were evil

and they said: hey, like you were

this is just the end

you will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Devil Came To Me /

Добавьте свою новость

Здесь